Saladict for Safari is still at an early stage. Please fire an issue if you encounter bugs or crashes.
Saladict is also looking for a volunteer who can help upload the app to App Store.
- Download and open the app.
- Open Safari. On the top menu bar, choose
Allow unsigned extensions.
Safari Preferences(Command+,) and choose the
- Tick the Saladict extension.
- Go to any webpage. You should see the Saladict icon on the left of the address bar. Click and choose
Always allow on every website.
- Enjoy Saladict for Safari!
- P.S. If you quit Safari (Command+Q), you have to enable
Allow unsigned extensionsagain.